Duration: 29 Weeks (661 Hours)
The objective of this program is to provide the student with opportunities to acquire and apply the knowledge of business accounting and office skills to meet the demands of today's business.
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or
- Mature Student Status
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instruction.
- Full time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
- Part time students may set their own schedules to a minimum of two training sessions per week. These times may be scheduled during the day, evenings, or on weekends.
- ACCPAC Plus Accounts Payable
- ACCPAC Plus Accounts Receivable
- ACCPAC Plus General Ledger
- ACCPAC Plus Inventory Control & Order Entry
- Basic Bookkeeping Level 1
- Basic Bookkeeping Level 2
- Business & Office Accounting Clerk Practical Simulation
- Business Correspondence Level 1
- Business Math
- Grammar Essentials for Business Writing
- Job Search & Resume Writing
- QuickBooks Pro
- Careers which correspond to the skills learned include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Audit and Billing Clerk
- Budget and Costing Clerk
- Deposit, Finance, or Invoice Clerk
- Tax Services Clerk