Duration: 26 Weeks (590 Hours)
Academy of Learning College's Executive Office Assistant Diploma program prepares students to confidently enter the executive assistant field.
This program provides graduates with the necessary skills to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers, while addressing the challenges of today’s workplace. Each graduate will attain a sense of achievement while ensuring a successful career.
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or
- Mature Student Status.
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instruction.
- An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
- Business Correspondence Level 1 & 2
- Customer Service
- Grammar Essentials for Business Writing
- Job Search & Resume Writing
- Keyboard Skill Building Level 1 & 2
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1
- Microsoft Word Level 3
- Office Procedures Level 1 & 2
- Windows Level 1
- Workplace Success/Intrapreneurship
- Administrative Secretary
- Executive Secretary
- Personal Secretary
- Technical Secretary
- Recording Secretary